Brighten up that boring old mini-van

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My sister got me the cutest little car accessories for Christmas. I had some colleagues in the car with me this week as we were driving across town for a meeting and my buddy in the backseat squealed and said, "is that a tissue holder?" Yes, yes it is. And it's pretty darn cute. One had to blow one's nose just to demonstrate that it was cute AND functional. AND, [get ready for this] you can get a totally awesome trash holder, too.
Admit it: your car interior is drab, a little dirty, and might even have a Cheerio or two on the floor in the backseat. I hereby give you permission to add a little burst of fun! You can grab a set for yourself here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nstitches4u

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP